Postpaid SIMcard The Postpaid SIMcard is the most affordable SIM card in local and worldwide use
UK number as main number and Dutch or German number.
• The lowest possible rates in each country
• Transparent in use and costs
• Monthly payment by Credit Card
• Includes internet calling
• Multiple country numbers in one SIM card
• Also ideal as a 2nd SIM card in a Dual SIM phone
• No contract
• Extensive functionality
• The card is a 3 – in – 1 card
Ideal with one of the available packages, bookable through our website.
View our rates on our home page or via the App.
For the business traveler, expansion with e.g. the Frequent Flyer package is a great extra option!
The SIM card is valid for 1 year, after that will the SIMcard be valid for180 days and is automatically renewed for another period of 180 days, if you make a call or send an SMS within these 180 days.
You can register and activate the card in a few simple steps.
1. Go to freetimetelecom.nl and log in under “MyAccount”
2. Here you register as a new customer. (you will receive an email as
3. Under “register a SIM card”, enter the 19 digit code and the PUK
code, which are stated on the card.
4. You choose a one-off top-up via “MyAccount” under “shop”, which will
be added directly to your card, or
5. You order a top-up via the “products” tab on the website, which we
will place on your card within 24 hours You register your Credit Card information for the first month payment. At that moment of confirmation, your SIMcard will be switched to Postpaid
If you have ordered a SIM card with calling credit or a bundle, this will already be on your card. You can also perform all these steps via our NOI [BOX] App. The app can be downloaded for free from the iPhone App Store or Google Play.